You can’t be too careful. As a result of massive data breaches experienced by major corporations in every industry, data security is the talk of the tech world. It has also become a board-level topic. As these highly-publicized data breaches show, security – or the lack of it – can have enormous economic and brand/reputation impact.
A security failure can cause a company to go into crisis mode and for smaller companies; these publicized events make them much more aware and concerned. The problem with TRUE security, is that it is ever-changing. A completely secure network today may have several vulnerabilities in 30 days. Your customers must stay active and only hire the best to ensure consistent security.
- Security-as-a-Service (SAAS) – AWS, AZURE, HYBRID
- Web Application & Infrastructure Stack Protection
- Managed Cloud Security
- AWS Vulnerability Management
- Network Intrusion Detection
- Web Application Firewall
- Log Correction & Analysis
- Privileged Account Management
- Secure Passwords
- Password Vaults
- Endpoint Protection & Control Access
- Endpoint Security
- Monitoring, Protection and Reporting
- Compliance – PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA & HITECH